Could you come across iphone can't connect with network, make phone call or send messages. The cause is iphone no service. It is Internet Age now, when your phone haven't service, you won't life and work normally. So you must get straight why is iphone no service and how to fix the problem.
Bring about iphone no service problem are external and internal. There are professional solution to solve iphone no service with hardware failure from vipprog engineer. If you need phone repair tools, you can try vipprogrammer.com.
1. Turn on the iphone, we find the signal isn't exist, we input ‘*#06#’ for IMEI code, display no results, We can draw the preliminary cause as signal failure.
2. Go to Settings – General – About, IMEI code displays right, SIM card readable, and Modem Firmware functions normally.
4. Remove the shield plate on motherboard with cutting nipper. Attach motherboard to PCB holder.
6. Clean the tins on the bonding pad with soldering iron, then dip some rosin with Goot wick for secondary cleaning. After that, clean it again with PCB cleaner.
7. Roll out the maintenance drawing for reference. Point out the U1 Y1 pin as data signal failure. Test the U1 Y1 pin of the baseband CPU with digital multimeter, no resistance. We can conclude that the pin has been disconnected.
8. Scrape the insulation varnish off the U1 Y1 pin circuit, solder the tins on the circuit with soldering iron for cable welding afterwards. Then align a solder added copper wire with a diameter of 0.02 millimeter to the exposed circuit with soldering iron. Clean it with PCB cleaner.
10. Apply some rosin with soldering iron for cleaning, PCB cleaner afterwards. Once finished, reball the baseband CPU with BGA reballing stencil.
13. Once the motherboard is cooling enough, clean it with PCB cleaner. Afterwards, install the motherboard to the phone and test – IMEI code functions well.